Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Meds

Bear is running out of his Transfor Factor. He only has a couple left, They will last four more days. It's a powder capsal pill. I break them in half and give them to him. I'm going to try to get Bear more Friday. I want to take him in to see the vet again so they can check him out and see how well he is doing, But I'm going to have to hold off on that. Maybe until april 15th.

Bear seems REALLY hyper today. I was in the room with him this morning and he was Rubbing all over me!!! He had fresh food and water, a clean litter box so he must have been in a loveable mood. We had to start using a small squirt bottle to get him from trying to get out of the spare bedroom. He is tempted to walk out now. At first when we pointed it at him he just looked at it, like What is this? now when it's pointed at him he squints his eyes and turns the other way. Cats catch on quick he was only squirted with it twice.

I'm going to try to upload more videos Of bear tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment