Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Wonder

I wonder what Stage Bears FeLV is in. There are six stages 1 through 6. He seems to be in Stage 5 or 6

"At phase six the cat's body is overwhelmed by infection and mucosal and glandular epithelial cells (tissue that forms a thin protective layer on exposed bodily surfaces and forms the lining of internal cavities, ducts, and organs) become infected. The virus replicates in epithelial tissues including salivary glands, oropharynx, stomach, esophagus, intestines, trachea, nasopharynx, renal tubules, bladder, pancreas, alveolar ducts, and sebaceous ducts from the muzzle."

Next time I take him to the vet I'm going to ask them what stage they think bear is at. His Belly is Bloated looking so it's in it's late stages, I bet this is why bear doesn't like his sides touched or his belly, just his head. The good news is Bear is feeling better. Like I said he still is sneezing a lot. I'm going to try to get him some Clavamox tomorrow and I need to call up his Holistic vet to get more Transfor Factor. He only has enough left for six days.

We are still working on payin Bears Vet Bills off, but I hope to have them paid off in 2 months. I'm trying my best with what I get each month. I'm just happy to keep him alive.

Bear is Sleeping next to the bedroom door right now. His new favorite spot is under the bed. he doesn't Snore anymore. I just wish I could pick him up and give him a Bear Hug and lots of kisses but he wont like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment