Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not feeling so Well

Bear isn't feeling to good today. He seems down. He isn't eating Much today. I don't know what's going on. He looks better over all healthy but there is something that just isn't right. He looks sad. Maybe he'll have his good days and bad days? My husband and I have been going out there every day a couple times to spend time with bear to cheer him up but he just seemed sad. I hope this isn't a bad sign.

I did Put Advantage on Bear last night maybe this is it? I need to get Bear more capstar. The flees are biting me a lot tonight maybe this is why he's down because the flees.

I left the door cracked for Bear so He'll get some Fresh Air tonight. There is a nice breeze outside He should enjoy that.

I really hope he cheers up soon. I worry about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment