Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Toy

Bear got a Cat Tower, I'm was so excited for him!!!! For the past couple days I was looking around to see if someone would donate one. I didn't have any luck and gave up. Than Bill Came over to pick up a Kitten I rescued from an apartment complex, I could only help her for one night and Bill runs a cat rescue where I foster from sometimes. He had the cat tower in his Truck and asked if I wanted it? I was so excited I asked him, "Are you serious?" and he was!!!!!

Bear is still getting used to it, I have to put him on there to play. I don't think he even knows what it is yet but I know he'll to scratch and lounge on it soon.

Other than that, Bear is doing great. His eyes only water when he gets a little scared so now I know not to make any sudden movement or noises around him. I don't want to scare him. He's such a big boy! Bill even commented on healthy Bear looks and even thinks he will live a long life with us. I sure hope so, I don't want to lose him. I don't even like to think about it. I'm just thankful that my Bear is doing better. He has changed my life and is such an amazing cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment