Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cutie

I gave Bear his medicine tonight, the liquid ones. He didn't want me to squirt it in his mouth he kept squirming so I let him sit next to the door and relax, he laid there for 5 mins and I just watched him, he decided to YAWN big and I squirted the medicine in his mouth. This technique worked really well lol. He looked at me like, "HEY! why did you do that?". of course with that look I replied, "Bear, it's for your own good." lol he's so cute. He makes me and Jaime laugh everyday, he's such a Special Kitty. Like many people have said, "I don't know who's luckier, Bear for finding you or you finding Bear." He's such a sweetie. He still needs a bath BADLY and he needs to be fixed soon. I don't think he is Fixed.

I don't think I mentioned this before but they think bear is between 7 to 10 years old. So obviously he was with a family because I don't think he would have been able to survive outside that long with previously having a home.

This is it for the night. I Just needed to update everyone and Just to have this written down So if anything does happen to Bear I can have a written history of how he's been.

No comments:

Post a Comment