Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My special angel

I haven't updated in a Couple days.

Bears Hair is falling out again. I really Don't think it's from stress, I think it's from old scabs falling off now. Whenever I comb him with the flee comb scabs come off with his hair. I'm going to keep an eye on the hair falling out though.

Lets see, I have a cute story for you guys. My husband and I like to hang out with Bear in the spare bedroom. I was in there on the bed studying a CLEP book, taking a test and Jaime was on the computer. I decided it was time to take a break. I went into the Kitchen and grabbed some strawberries and whip cream. I went into the spare room to eat and study. Bear comes running out from under the bed, his little black nose detects something sweet. He starts begging and we cannot resist his Face we have to give him a little taste of the whip cream. Jaime dapped a little on his finger and Bear was too excited and got it all over his face. It was adorable, I took Photos. I will Upload them for everyone later. They will surely make you smile.

Not a Day goes by that my Little Bear doesn't make me smile. He's such a good kitty and just wants love. It's going to be hard to tell him goodbye when the time comes. I don't want to think about how much Longer he has with us. I don't want to think about the FeLV he has. I wish he could come out and play and be around the other kitties. We are just going to let him enjoy his last years or months on this earth with us. A family that loves him and that are taking care of him. Bear is my Little Angel. He's special and no one can't tell me any differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment